Live Earth Copyright Policy
LIVE EARTH, LLC (“LIVE EARTH”) WILL RESPOND TO CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IF THEY ARE REPORTED TO THE LIVE EARTH DESIGNATED COPYRIGHT AGENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT OF 1998.
Only copyright owners can report a suspected infringement. If you are not the copyright owner, or the authorized representative of the owner, you cannot report a suspected infringement.
If you are the copyright owner, or the authorized representative of the owner, please provide a written notice including the following information:
- The copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon.
- The URL or other specific location that contains the material that you believe infringes your copyright.
- Your contact information, including your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Both of the following statements:
“I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
“I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Send the notice to the Live Earth copyright agent at:
Live Earth, LLC
Attention: Amy Laws
11044 Research Blvd., Ste. B-500
Austin, TX 78759