Are you a Developer or Data Scientist?
Live Earth allows developers to create geospatial dashboards quickly. No GIS expertise or special coding is required to render, animate or visualize your data. Simply stream your raw events to the Live Earth Cloud and they will be stored, correlated with other data streams (weather, traffic, etc) and available for instant viewing within the Live Earth Windows or
- Create geospatial dashboards instantly
- Go to market quickly
- No GIS expertise or coding required
- No need to learn a mapping SDK
- Simply push JSON events to the Live Earth API
- Live Earth automatically stores, queries, renders, animates, and visualizes your data as the user explores the data in time and space
- Automatically see your data correlated with other out-of-the-box data streams (weather, traffic, etc.)
- Send once. See anywhere. View within any of the Live Earth Clients: Windows, Web, or iPad
- Analyze and visualize your data with out-of-the-box features in multiple ways
- Play, pause, or rewind your data, create heat maps, measure, create shapes and more
We would love to get you a trial Developer Account! Contact us and sign up for one now. In the mean time, here are our API documents for your review and future testing:
You will probably be mostly interested in the following 2 sections to push data:
NOTE: Please keep in mind that for Dev and Trial accounts we store data for 7 days in our cloud before it the data is cleaned up. So when pushing data, make sure the time-stamp in the JSON string is not older than 7 days.