Are you a Developer or Data Scientist?
Live Earth allows developers to create geospatial dashboards quickly. No GIS expertise or special coding is required to render, animate or visualize your data. Simply stream your raw events to the Live Earth Cloud and they will be stored, correlated with other data streams (weather, traffic, etc) and available for instant viewing within the Live Earth Windows or
- Create geospatial dashboards instantly
- Go to market quickly
- No GIS expertise or coding required
- No need to learn a mapping SDK
- Simply push JSON events to the Live Earth API
- Live Earth automatically stores, queries, renders, animates, and visualizes your data as the user explores the data in time and space
- Automatically see your data correlated with other out-of-the-box data streams (weather, traffic, etc.)
- Send once. See anywhere. View within any of the Live Earth Clients: Windows, Web, or iPad
- Analyze and visualize your data with out-of-the-box features in multiple ways
- Play, pause, or rewind your data, create heat maps, measure, create shapes and more
Live Earth allows users to view items on a map and see them update over time. Part of the beauty of the Live Earth platform is it’s ability to display disparate data streams from various sources in a single unified application.
This documentation explains how to leverage the API. The API is REST based and uses JSON as the transport mechanism. The list of endpoints can be found below. The documentation for each endpoint includes a short description of the purpose of the endpoint, the endpoints rl and method (e.g. get, post, put, delete), a fully annotated schema for both the request and response payload, as well as example json for the request and response object.
Documentation To Push Data:
NOTE: Please keep in mind that for Dev and Trial accounts we store data for 7 days in our cloud before it the data is cleaned up. So when pushing data, make sure the time-stamp in the JSON string is not older than 7 days.