The World Health Organization declared the Coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic. More than 198 countries and territories have reported cases and the total number of global cases reaches 565,000+, with 25,000+ deaths as of March 27, 2020.
In the US, Coronavirus has taken the lives of 1,300+ people, and 92,200+ people have confirmed cases of COVID-19 in all 50 states.
*The above heat map represents the spread in the US from February 18 to March 27, 2020.
With this heightened level of risk, Live Earth integrated live data visualization layers from data feeds at Johns Hopkins that update daily at 19:00 CST. Organizations can see the spread of the virus and set real-time alerts within the platform to notify their security operations of new reported cases to make real-time adjustments to travelers or their facilities and/or on-site employees that could be impacted by the spread of COVID-19.
Our platform also provides critical event management with easy share functionality to communicate their real-time actionable intelligence, and share it internally or externally, to reduce risks and protect their assets. Additionally, organizations can also create custom data visualization charts that provide the total number of facilities, employees or travelers that could be impacted by closures.
Real-Time Customer Example:
- Ingest physical locations of all of your facilities with your own data
- Track flights associated with employee travel
- With our geofencing security software, create a shape around all of your physical locations or the locations your employees are traveling to and from
- Set custom real-time alerts when new cases of COVID-19 are reported that come within a specific distance of a facility, flight destination or employee location to have increased situational awareness at all times
- Continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in the USA through the live data visualization layers within the platform
Learn how organizations, cities, states and government authorities are leveraging this data as well as other valuable data sources to uncover patterns and trends to make decisions faster and help flatten the curve.